- Product donation for 2,500 consumers throughout the event
- Staff of 2 people (minimum) to serve samples. Volunteers available to assist as needed
- All booths must be set-up by 12:30 pm on Saturday, October 8, 2022 and remain open during event hours
- Vendor must provide and/or pay for their Tent and Signage
- Food Sampling requires a St. Louis City Health Dept Permit. We will assist you.
- If possible, provide a Certificate of Insurance, naming the Lutheran Elementary School Association as a secondary insurer.
- Allow the use of any images taken during the event to be used by LESA’s Brew in the Lou for publicity purposes
2022 Brew In The Lou Sampling Participants
2022 Brew in the Lou
Sampling Participants to Provide
Sampling Participants to Receive
- Access to 2,500+ beer/wine/spirit loving enthusiasts for consumer on-site activation
- 8-foot table, ice, dump buckets, water dispensers, and tasting glass for all attendees
- Name/Logo inclusion in printed and digital promotional materials, valued at $85,000 or more.
- Admission to the VIP Sponsor tent for complimentary food and drink
Fill out the form below or download it here.
Vendor Sampling Form
Release and acceptance of Rules – By submitting this form, I/we the applicant(s), do expressly release the organizers of event from any and all liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person, business, or property which may arise from licensing and occupation of the exhibit space by the applicant(s), and agree to hold and save organizers harmless of any damage, injury or less by reason thereof