Scholarship Application Deadline – April 10 • Application complete/verified – April 30
All documents must be submitted by April 10 in order for FACTS representatives to review them and mark your application as complete by April 30
1. All applications will be submitted ONLINE through FACTS
2. To submit an application, each applicant family is required to pay a $35 fee; however, if parents of the student(s) are divorced, each household must submit an application.
3. Once your online application has been submitted, remember to immediately submit required income documentation to FACTS (2021 W-2’s and 2021 federal income tax form, as well as any other information the FACTS auditors request to confirm information submitted on the application) , following the instructions on the application screen. Income documents may be uploaded to your application using a scanner or mobile device.
4. Only those applications that are submitted online by midnight April 10, 2022 and are verified as “complete” by FACTS by April 30th, 2022 will be considered for an award during the May 2022 award committee meeting.
5. If you have questions on Building Blocks Scholarships or Missouri District Scholarship programs, please do not hesitate to email Maureen Gersman or Sue Nahmensen or call 314-200-0790. If you have questions about the LASE Specialized Education tuition-assistance program, please email Diane Stout or call the LASE office at 314-268-1234.
6. FACTS service representatives are available to answer questions on the FACTS online application or required documentation. They may be reached by telephone at 866-315-9262 Monday – Thursday from 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM or Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
7. Upon completion of application review and award determinations by the scholarship awards committees, school administrators and families will be notified of LESA’s Scholarship and Missouri District Scholarship award decisions by May 31, 2022 directly by the LESA office. Families submitting applications for LASE tuition assistance will be contacted directly by May 31, 2022 by the LASE office of those award determinations.